This month I have been working overtime. Juggling a full time job, home duties, community service, just everything. Like 7 days out the week is not enough for me at this moment. I am currently working on so many projects… I feel bit on overload. I find myself telling myself through the day to breath. Building up my blog is not an easy thing. You constantly fight with yourself with stay motivated and consistent.
I wanted to share with you all how I keep my self motivated andinspired:
1.Remember to take every day at a time.
- Plan your day: In the morning write down what you want to accomplish
- Reflect on what you accomplish daily
2. Surround yourself with positivity
- I keep a circle of positive people around. I actually talk to them everyday. They know my goals and they push me to get outside my comfort zone
3. Reward yourself
- When I accomplish a goal I set out for myself I indulge in a little guilt free retail therapy. LOL !!
4.Believe in yourself
5. Don’t compare yourself to others
- Run your own race and stay in your lane. You can not compare yourself to someone that been blogging longer than you. Keep yourself grounded and focus and then you will start to see results
Stay Motivated girl !! Don’t stop until your bank account look like your phone number!! Then after that keep going.
If you got it, Flaunt it