I stay in the Friend Zone… Living Single in 2018s kinda of world I’m glad I got my girls !!! LOL .
Listen to me …I have been curved, I have been friend zoned. I have been confused. I have been without a label. Simply I have no idea where my love life is gonna go. SO I am Living Single 🙂
BARE WITH ME… THIS IS ONE MY POST THAT IS OFF TOPIC BUT I FEEL LIKE MY LADIES THAT HAVE A HARD TIME DATING NEED TO KNOW THIS.. SPECIAL SHARE
I am so over trying to date in this day in age. It so hard ! But I am not gonna give up.
I have always been the girl who tried to be down with the guys. I am also super shy. I would watch sports, play video games all those things to impress the guys. Dating is a nervous thing for me so I have a tendency of hiding my true feelings, and my excitement. I want to show I am really chill. Also I always wait for the guys to take lead. So with all that being said I had to start looking back at myself and see why dating and my love life is at a stand still. Maybe you are just tooo cool for the guys. Could it be I am actually holding myself back from finding love …. lol I always thought it was just the guys fault lol. I can’t place the blame on all the guys I have come in too contact with.
With all that being said you just play it too cool when in comes to dating or being in relationship.
How can this be… These are the things that I learn from myself that show I play it too cool… Something to think about it ! Have you display some of these thing ?
- Being too passive can attract the wrong people: Trying to be chill can be actually read as you don’t take anything serious. Well I do take things seriously I just do not wanna over estimate this.
- Never take any action: I was ashamed and nervous to take my dating to online. At least be willing to try and put yourself out there. So I made it on a dating site. Its okay 🙂
- Giving off the “Friend Zone” vibes: I am the girl who really likes the guy, but he coming to me for advice about another girl. WHY !!! I have been placed in the friend zone a lot. People read friend vibes off of me all the time. So be honest and tell that guy how you feel. Shoot your shot !
- Pick up the phone: I love to text ! But my suggestion is to pick up the phone and have a conversation. I really miss this !
- “Friend Zone” but he wants the whole chicken… really the thighs and the breast. LOL( Friends with BENEFITS): This one is really not for me! I have been in this situation and I didn’t even know it until I ask “WHAT ARE WE”… He said friends that are just enjoy each other. This situation can get really messy if feelings start to flare. So make it clear what you want ! and if your feelings change about them let it be known immediately.
- Easy Going= Fail!: I don’t know how to speak up somethings, I go with the flow too much. I just want to show that I am easy going… fail ! My friends told me to speak up sometimes about what you want to do. It may show of that you are not interested.
- No eye contact: When I am nervous on date I hate making eye contact with the guy. Are you interest or not ? So don’t be afraid to show your interested with your eyes. Give a little eye contact
- Waiting for them to take the lead: Honestly why I am waiting for guys to let me know how they feel about me ? Lord knows men do not know how to show their emotions!
- I hate rejection: Because I afraid of rejection I don’t even try ! How is that going to improve your love life. Go ahead and put yourself our there. Are you gonna land in the hospital if he says no? HMMM maybe not lol!
If I want to date more then I definitely going to be a bit more proactive. Of course not gonna give up on men lol. LOL if you wanna date you can if you don’t not a problem. I just going to be a bit more proactive with dating. Maybe get over my fear in asking guys out. Work on my shyness and work on be too chill. “I really do care I just don’t want you to know attitude” I’m gonna work on it. I plan to speak up and tell men exactly how I feel and what I want.
**gif images: Giphy.com