Just like this month issue of Essence.. “Take Back Your Joy.” I was super inspired by the tune of magazine. Black women celebrating ways they found happiness and joy in there life and I think I need to focus my concentration. I need more joy, peace, and smiles. When I think of the month of July, I see celebration and happiness.
This month I want to still focus on bring lots and lots of color. I still want to get into a bathing suit before we switch are attention to fall clothing.. You know it coming. Also I want to try out 2 different brands that I never brought to the blog. Shein and Pretty Little Things.com. These online stores have plus size items that I heard a lot of good things about . I am so ready to try these stores !
This month I want to still focus on being a student. Focus my attention on learning more about blogging and bettering my platform. I also want to launch of few self care templates this month. So stay tuned for self care templates they are coming this month for sure !! Lastly I am really excited for this event coming this month. Femology Detroit is having a event for bloggers ! Can’t wait to take pictures and network with people. Lol the business cards are packed !
Personal Note/ Goals
Last month I really successful with achieving my goals. I create that extra savings account that I was telling yall about.
- Schedule my wellness screening. Detox with lemon and ginger
- Focus on joy and happiness! And finding ways to keep my joy
- Bring my lunch to work 5 days a week
- Read Chimamanda Ngozi Aich book called Americanah
- Finish This Will be My Undoing by Morgan Jerkins. So far this book is compiled by 6 essays that deal with being black , a women, colorism, and race ! Super easy to read. I am on essay 3 !
Live Beyond “What if.” Find Joy In “What is.”
So yes the focus is joy this month. Finding and keeping our joy.
What brings you joy ?
Let me know in the comment section
Like, Comment, and Share !