Do you have a morning routine? I find it to be really essential to have and stick to morning routine for my overall happiness. I like to feel like I am getting the best out of my day. On today’s post I am sharing my simple everyday morning routine. Let’s get inspired!
Related: 4 Easy Loungewear Outfit Ideas
Ring The Alarm @ 6:00 A.M.
- My alarm is set at 6 AM. I try very hard to stay committed to one alarm. It is so hard! Let me be honest it super hard not to hit the snooze button. I have hard time breaking away from my bed. However I have to be out my bed by 6:30 am!
- On a good day if I don’t hit the snooze button, I lay awake for roughly 10 minutes before I become active
- Next I have to pray and meditate. I am super grateful to wake up this morning so I have to give thanks to God for this morning and the day.
To mention, I am wearing an affordable and comfy satin pjs from Shein. To learn more about these pjs, click here. Shein has a long list of satin jammies online. I think I am going to get myself a few more sets to make my night and morning routine more fashionable.
I Need All The Light ! @ 7:00 A.M.
- On my way to getting my first glass of water, I love to open my blinds. I love be fully awaken by the sunlight that comes through my blinds.
Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate! @ 7:00 A.M. – 7:30 A.M.
- After fasting all throughout the night I wake up pretty thirsty in the morning. I need a large glass of room temperature water. Some days I prefer to start off with some hot lemon water to start off. It is really good for you to rehydrate your body in the morning.
- I do drink my second glass of water while I am getting myself together.
- Time that I have to just take it slow.
Time to Get Beautified! @ 7:30 A.M. – 8:30 A.M.
- Brush my teeth, then I am on to washing my face. I am loving the Fenty Skin Total Cleans’r.
- Next I am take at least 5 minutes of dry brushing before I get into the shower.
- Take a shower. My favorite products to wash with is the Olay
- Finish up my skin care by using the next two products from the Fenty Skin Start’rs Collection, Fat Water & Hydra Vizor . Next, lather my skin with my oils, & shea butters. A little perfume goes a long way for me. I love to smell good. Follow me on Instagram to check out my review on the Fenty Skin Collection
- Lastly I finish up my routine by doing a light makeup routine and simple causal outfit.
Breakfast Time @ 8:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
- Ginger shot from Trader Joe’s and another glass water to chase the ginger drink
- I am person that prefers to have a light breakfast. So I either have bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, berries, banana, or my beVita breakfast biscuit- in cinnamon! So good!
- Time to login to work.
There you have it my simple morning routine. Over the course of time I do want to add a few more things to my routine, like morning walk or 15 minute exercise. Hmm, or maybe I can read a few pages of a book. So what do you think? Let me know if you have morning routine. What does your morning routine consist of?
Do you have an everyday morning routine? What does your morning routine consist of?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of August is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂