This post was done in collaboration with Basic Invite – but trust, all opinions are my own.
Basic Invite, a custom wedding invitation company, is far from basic! Basic Invite started in 2006 and very well know for their custom invitations. They also make announcements, stationary, and other business products; such as business cards. When I started off blogging I remember going to an event without any business cards. I was so embarrassed. I would tell people I left them at home. 🙂 Basic Invite allows any blogger or entrepreneur to create business cards very easily. Today I will share 5 reasons why you should use Basic Invite to create your business cards now.
5 Reasons Why You Choose Basic Invite
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite allows customers to choose from over 180 different colors options. Once you select the design you can choose the color of each element on your business card.
- Instant Preview – You can see an instant preview of the design business cards. Basic Invite allows customers to see a preview of the colors, fonts, and templates they choose.
- Custom Samples -Printed sample of actual business card can be order customers can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
- Foil – Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs. My personal favorite our the gold foil business cards. This brings such a professional element to any business card.
- Upload Own Design – You can upload your own custom design! How cool is that!
Photo courtesy of Basic Invite
Right Now, Basic Invite is offering 15% coupon code. Use the coupon code 15FF51 to save some money off your business cards.