Happy September! I am really looking forward to this month. I have some great news and I can’t wait to share it with you, but in due time. My friend you will be the first to hear about it. Time is certainly flying but I plan to make the most out of this month. September is going to be a great month.
Sidenote: I apologize for getting this post up late. I fell ill yesterday and I needed that time to rest and work through my anxiety. Well I am back doing what I love but certainly taking it easy
My plan is manifest a new career, taking action, wealth, and paid sponsored post, lol
So let’s get into this blog. In today’s post I am keeping it brief; I am reflecting and sharing my personal goals for the month of September!
Related : First of August
PERSONAL NOTE/ GOALS
LETS REFLECT FIRST, MADE A LOT OF CHANGES LAST MONTH 🙂
I am really looking forward to September. The month of August really left me feeling even more clear in what I want and need as a individual. I decided to take a break from dating. It was triggering my stress. While journaling I learned that I need to heal more. I plan to use my alone time to hone into myself. I want to be version of myself and that leads with confidence. Lastly, I feel more confident to take action and my skill set as a blogger and influencer. It is a great place to be in, confident.
Secondly, I have been doing the hard work. When I say hard, I mean I am holding myself accountable, working through the tough moments in therapy and on my own.
Overall, I am in a good and clear space today.
How are you? I hope all is well in your world .
What goals are you looking to crush this month?
IN SEPTEMBER MY GOALS ARE…
- Give myself time to pray and meditate in the morning and at night.
- Continue to journal everyday
- When I am feeling stress out at work, take a day off !
- Improve on following through for myself. Take action
- Commit to buying from 1-2 black owned business or donate to organization that benefits the Black community, or the underprivileged once a month.
- Say no- stand up for myself.
- Remember to be kind to myself, Giving myself grace. Say one thing you love about yourself everyday.
BRIEF BLOG FASHION BLURB…
YOU KNOW I CAN’T FORGET ABOUT FASHION…. IT MY FIRST LOVE
Yes September the best time to slowing start transition our summer wardrobe into fall thread. I am really looking forward to showcasing some of my fall fashion I found at the thrift store. Click here to check out my previous blog post on how I got into thrifting. In addition, click here to check out an previous post sharing the 2021 fall color trends.
So, what are trends and style to look for in the fall ? Lets get into really quick
- Tonal Layering – similar color layering of clothes
- Lilac – possible it color for the fall
- Tailor Vest
- Saturated Hues- bright true greens, breathtaking yellows, and vivid pink !
- Relaxed blazers- Check the thrift store first !
- Oversized leather jackets
- Matching sets- collered ribbed sets
- Ruching effect- dresses,
- Lastly, Hunter Green – another possible it color for the fall
So there is the tea on the fashion to keep an eye out for fall. I will be sharing some of these trends and style soon on the blog. Stay tuned! What trends and styles are you looking forward to in the fall? Let me know in the comments!
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK, CLICK HERE, TO SHOWCASE MY FLAT LAY DESIGN VIDEOS, EASY TIPS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE, FUN, AND MENTAL HEALTH !
HOW WAS LAST MONTH FOR YOU? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR AUGUST GOALS?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of SEPTEMBER is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂