Less than 30 days til the New Years. We are in the Home stretch and I know for myself, I want to make every second count. I am feeling the holiday spirit all around me. My attention has been focus on really getting closer to my family instead of being caught up in the gift giving. Any who, my Christmas tree is up and on the contrary I am finishing up on shopping.
On today’s post I am sharing my personal goals, latest fashion report and trends. To add, I am going share with you all all the great post and goals to come to FashionLayn.com.
We are in full swing of the holiday party season! Company parties, holiday parties with the family or friends. Cozy night with a special someone or wrapped up with a book. This month we will be dressing a little more while. Yet again this month I want to focus my attention on spicing up my wardrobe. Little more dressy and a little less casual this time around.
Fashion Report: According to December’s Issue of InStyle Magazine
- Satin dresses are still making a statement
- Sparkly Cocktail dresses & Faux fur
- Knits on Knits- Sweat coordinate bring that eliminate of cozy
- Jewel Tone Velvet Jackets
- Bright colors- Head to Toe Pastel pinks ensembles
- Layering- Mix Match with cozy pieces
- Animal print- Zebra Stripes!!
- Woven leathers or Vintage inspired leathers
- Gold chains on gold chains
- Sequined skirt
- silvery sparkle accessories & shoes
What on your radar, in regards to clothes, this month? Let me know in the comment section.
On the blog side of things, there are always room for improvement. I working on a lot of things behind the scenes to improve for myself and you. Sticking to the schedule and planning a ahead of time. This month I have blog post this range from monochromatic looks, holiday ensembles, holiday gift guides, and more.To add my YouTube Channel is almost finish and ready to go. I have been working on graphics and all sorts of cool things to make my channel pop. Keep a look out for that. Let me know in comment section what you want to see from me, in regards to content.
Make sure you sign up for my newsletter, I will let you know when my first video goes up on my channel !
This past month and I have learned a lot about myself. I find myself telling myself that “I Am Enough” each morning. I do not have to be more or less for anyone. I am who I am and I am where I am supposed to be life.
- Eat MORE fruits and vegetables
- Drinking 64oz of water everyday
- Commit to my celibacy journey- I have been doing great with this.
- Pitch 2 to 3 brands each month- even when they don’t response-KEEP GOING!
- Take 10-20 minutes just for myself only. No blog, No social media, just me!
- Finish planning my Birthday trip
- Final touches on graphics for YouTube Channel
What goals are you working on this month? Let me know in the comment section
What are you looking forward to this month? What are you looking forward to in 2020?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!!
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog ! I am here for y’all! 🙂
Also don’t be stranger on social media. Check me out on Facebook and Instagram.