Oh it feel so good to enter into a new month! Happy April! So what are you looking forward to this month? For myself, I am looking forward to warmer weather and starting a real life business. It going to be a better month certainly. So what is happening in April ?In today’s post I am sharing my reflections form the last month, Spring trends , and sharing my own personal goals for the month of April! Let’s get into.
Related: What’s Happening, March?
WHAT’S HAPPENING? WHAT ON TREND OR IN STYLE… ESPECIALLY IN APRIL !!
Finally spring is here and I am elated to swap out my clothes. I have been wearing a lot o f my spring essential. However, let switch gears and talk about the cool trends . First lets switch decades. The 70’s is definitely making statement this spring. Platforms heels, lapel vest, or flare and fringe! Next, bright green and oversaturated hues giving us what we need, COLOR! You can bring the pop of color to your oversized shirts, purse, and/or dresses. Overall, I am loving the spring trends! I am going to make a statement on this platform.
Here is a LIST of MORE spring trends you need to know!
- 70s Influence
- Platforms Heels
- Oversized Shirts
- Bright GREEN anything
- Cutout Craze
- Saturated Hues
- Mini Skirt
- Low Rise Jeans & Pants
- Corset Tops
Sidenote: Speaking of mini skirt, this is a trend , do you think this is accessible for everyone to where? Can we really call it a trend?
If trends are not your thing check out your spring essentials, here.
Shop My Favorite Spring Trends?
My trend I am loving is 70s platform heel! What spring trend are you loving?
PERSONAL NOTE/ GOALS
LETS REFLECT FIRST, MADE A LOT OF CHANGES LAST MONTH 🙂
On another note, This month I want to focus on my overall health. I have been more stress this normal and the stress manifesting itself physically. My stomach seems to always upset and I noticing that it is due to my stress. I have a lot of pots in the fire and I am looking forward to starting my business. I am overwhelm. So that leads me to taking a step back and process. Remind myself that I can only do one thing at a time.
In the month of April , my overall goal is lower my stress level. What is you focus this month?
IN THE MONTH OF MARCH MY GOALS ARE…
1) Lower my stress level, by exercising twice a week , eating better, and focusing on 1 task at a time .
2) Read every day Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant. Give myself time to pray and meditate in the morning and at night. I have been reading devotional everyday and it has been helping me me make the most of my day
3) Continue to journal everyday. Be intentional by writing all things good and one thing that made anxious
Stand up for myself even when I feel like I am small. I am allowed to speak up for myself
4) Work on time management by setting measurable and attainable goals for myself. I see that creating a to-do list has been helping stay focus on what I need and want to do for the day.
5) When I am feeling stress out at work, take a day off or use my coping skill technique I learn for anxious moments
Improve on following through for myself. Take action and trust in my skillset
6) Commit to buying from 1-2 black owned business or donate to organization that benefits the Black community, or the underprivileged once a month.
7) Remember to be kind to myself, Giving myself grace. Say one thing you love about yourself everyday.
YOUTUBE Continuance. Produce 1 video each week to help grow my channel and influence.
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK, CLICK HERE, TO SHOWCASE MY FLAT LAY DESIGN VIDEOS, EASY THRIFTING TIP, AND FUN !
HOW WAS LAST MONTH FOR YOU? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR APRILGOALS?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of April is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂