Happy Tuesday. You and I have made it to a new month! I looking forward to all the good days ahead in this month. It March, setting new goals and I a definitely looking forward to this years Women’s Month. We have contribute so much and I looking forward to learning more! In addition, is that you spring peaking from around the corner… So what is happening in March? In today’s post I am sharing my reflections from last month, Spring fashion essentials, and sharing my own personal goals for the month of March! Let’s get into.
Related: What’s Happening, February ?
WHAT’S HAPPENING? WHAT ON TREND OR IN STYLE… ESPECIALLY IN MARCH!!
Yes spring is around the corner and I am looking forward to the swap. I have been over the cold weather when it arrived haha. So let’s talk about the early spring essentials. You can ease into the spring by making small changes. First swap out chucky knits for lights or make subtle changes in hues and colors. Lastly, layering lately is another key note to easing into your spring wardrobe. To learn more, I recently shared how to transition your wardrobe from winter to spring, check out my post here. In that post I sharing key spring essentials and my favorite pieces for the swap.
Here is list of EARLY spring essentials you need!
- Button Down Shirts
- Gingham prints
- Jean Jacket
- Wide Leg Trousers
- Basic White T-shirts
- Turtle Neck
- Trench Coat
- Faux Leather Pants
- Ankle Boots
- Light Knits
Shop my March Early Spring Favorites
Are you looking forward to spring? What are some of your key sspring essentials?
PERSONAL NOTE/ GOALS
LETS REFLECT FIRST, MADE A LOT OF CHANGES LAST MONTH 🙂
First, My goal has always been to speak up for myself. It is one of the hardest thing for me to do. It even hard speaking up for myself it when I am face with conflict with those that I love the most. I don’t want to hurt their feelings. However, I learn that I can;t control their emotions or their reactions. So I have to realise that pressure, I have no control in this way.
This month, I did more sharing my truth and what I need then before. I think I mention it before, but my default is that everyone’s feelings outweighs my own.
Although those conflicts did not go as I planned, I give myself grace. That grace is I did speak my truth. First, I was able to stand up for my self . Secondly, In those moment I felt uncomfortable, I ask for what I need. Overall, I learned in the moment of hopelessness that I have great support system around me. I am not alone at all. There is always a light at the end if the tunnel.
In the month of March, my overall goal is to not run away when things get tough. I mention that I have great support system and I can lean on them when I do not feel strong.
What are you focusing on for the year and the month of March ?
IN THE MONTH OF MARCH MY GOALS ARE…
- Read every day Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant. Give myself time to pray and meditate in the morning and at night. I have been reading devotional everyday and it has been helping me me make the most of my day
- Continue to journal everyday. Be intentional by writing all things good and one thing that made anxious
- Stand up for myself even when I feel like I am small. I am allowed to speak up for myself
- Work on time management by setting measurable and attainable goals for myself. I see that creating a to-do list has been helping stay focus on what I need and want to do for the day.
- When I am feeling stress out at work, take a day off or use my coping skill technique I learn for anxious moments
- Improve on following through for myself. Take action and trust in my skillset
- Commit to buying from 1-2 black owned business or donate to organization that benefits the Black community, or the underprivileged once a month.
- Remember to be kind to myself, Giving myself grace. Say one thing you love about yourself everyday.
- YOUTUBE Continuance. Produce 1 video each week to help grow my channel and influence.
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK, CLICK HERE, TO SHOWCASE MY FLAT LAY DESIGN VIDEOS, EASY TIPS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE, FUN, AND MENTAL HEALTH
Overall, in the month of March the goal is to always be happy. I will not let despair, disappointments or the the lack of control be the determining factor to my happiness. I am choosing to be happy. Also, I am looking forward to springy up my wardrobe. Bright wardrobe and ensemble will make anyone glow. In addition, Make sure you follow me on TikTok and Instagram. I share a lot of new in, and thrift piece on those platforms first.
HOW WAS LAST MONTH FOR YOU? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR MARCH GOALS?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of March is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂