Happy Tuesday! It is a new month, new goals set, and new things to take on. I am so happy to have made it through month of January. It was so many great experiences. I celebrated a birthday, I tried some new things on my social media post, and thrifting has been so much fun. In addition, therapy has taken me so far. I can’t wait to see where I’m at in February. I am declaring that is going to be great month. It the first day of Black History Month, and the month of love. So what is happening in February? In today’s post I am reflecting, Winter fashion trends, and sharing my own personal goals for the month of February! Let’s get into.
Related: What’s Happening, January?
WHAT’S HAPPENING? WHAT ON TREND OR IN STYLE… ESPECIALLY IN FEBRUARY!!
Lets talk about a few winter trends. It has been so cold lately. Now I know it winter however the cold weather has made it a bit hard to be stylish. In today’s post I am sharing a few winter trends that will elevate any winter outfit of yours.
AFFORDABLE WINTER TRENDS:
- Half Zip Fleece Sweatshirts
- Small Tote Bags
- Turtleneck Sweater
- Square Toe Heeled Sandal
- Faux Fur Earmuff
- Trench Coats with Lapels
- Faux Fur Bucket Hat
- Tank Top
- Chunky Button Ribbed Cardigan
You can shop all these pieces on the affordable size. Some of my favorite places to shop these pieces are thrift store, H&M, Amazon, Boohoo, SheIN, and Zara. Where do you like to shop for affordable winter essentials?
PERSONAL NOTE/ GOALS
LETS REFLECT FIRST, MADE A LOT OF CHANGES LAST MONTH 🙂
Last month, was absolute great month for me. Yes up’s and downs happen but the overall month was such light. It was happy to see it and feel it. As I mention earlier therapy has been working. I see all the outstanding growth and progress I have made. It is amazing and I am so thankful for the breakthrough. I am happy to for grace I give myself, that is love. In addition, I am in love. We will talk more about this!
For February I am looking forward to not doubting myself and stay on my course. Yesterday, I was so upset because I was feeling unsuccessful and a blogger. I really want to take off and felt like because I have been blogging for 7 years, I should have been more far along. Any way I forgot how valuable I am and my platform. Reminder is that I need to stay on course, and on my path. Giving up is never the option. I am going to keep going.
In the year 2022 my mantra is Progress no Perfection. Perfectionism is unfair to place on your shoulder or anyone shoulders. It is impossible to obtained. I want to focus on January of self awareness when I am being unfair to myself in trying to be perfect.
What are you focusing on for the year and the month of February ?
IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY MY GOALS ARE…
- Read every day Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant. Give myself time to pray and meditate in the morning and at night. I have been reading devotional everyday and it has been helping me me make the most of my day
- Continue to journal everyday. Be intentional by writing all things good and one thing that made anxious
- Work on time management by setting measurable and attainable goals for myself. I see that creating a to-do list has been helping stay focus on what I need and want to do for the day.
- When I am feeling stress out at work, take a day off or use my coping skill technique I learn for anxious moments
- Improve on following through for myself. Take action and trust in my skillset
- Commit to buying from 1-2 black owned business or donate to organization that benefits the Black community, or the underprivileged once a month.
- Say no- stand up for myself.
- Remember to be kind to myself, Giving myself grace. Say one thing you love about yourself everyday.
- YOUTUBE Continuance. Produce 1 video each week to help grow my channel and influence.
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK, CLICK HERE, TO SHOWCASE MY FLAT LAY DESIGN VIDEOS, EASY TIPS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE, FUN, AND MENTAL HEALTH
Overall, I am looking forward to having a great February. I have a ton of things to look forward too. The celebration of Black History month, self love, and being in love . I have a lot of content in the works for you. It going to be great. My focus again in February is to focus on progress not perfection. In addition, to stay on my course. When I remember that I know I can get through the tough days. What are you looking forward to this month?
HOW WAS LAST MONTH FOR YOU? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR FEBRUARY GOALS?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of FEBRUARY is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂