Happy July! I am so happy to be here in this moment. Honestly, I don’t even know how I want to begin my introduction. I kinda have an idea that you are feeling it too. Maybe the world right now is not feeling the greatest about everything. It has been so many thing unfolding in the past few weeks that you really don’t know how to feel or how to move forward.
However I am choosing to keep the ball rolling and pushing forward into the unknown. I don’t know what is happening but I am not going to not work through it. So, I am hoping my positive vibration reach you. I want you to continue to push forward and through all that is in front of you.
So in July I am looking forward to working on my peace of mind, radiating positive energy, not giving my all to folks that don’t reciprocate my energy, and working on my time management with everything.
What are you looking to this month?
The month of July, I am claiming it, it is going to be a great month for you and me. I know it
So what happening in July? In today’s post I am sharing the a quick list of summer trend you need to get into now! In addition, I am sharing my own personal goals & reflections! Let get into it.
Related:What’s Happening, June?
WHAT’S HAPPENING? WHAT ON TREND OR IN STYLE… ESPECIALLY IN JULY !!
Let get into the fashion side of thing. Summer is in full effect and we need to take advantage of these summer trends. What is hot right now? According to the girls, some of the trends are matching sets, linens, and more. Check out my quick list of summer trends to get into !
Summer Trends to Highlight
- Parachute pants/ cargo pants
- low rise mini skits
- lace up details- tops, pants, dress, skirts and more
- mesh an open knits
- modern two handle bag
- bowler bags
What trends are loving this summer? Let me know in the comments!
Check out my favorites
In addition make sure to subscribe to YouTube channel for more Thrift Hauls and pieces you can source at the thrift store for the summer here.
PERSONAL NOTE/ GOALS
LETS REFLECT , LAST MONTH WAS SOOOO CHALLENGING 🙂
At the beginning of this post I mention how I want to focus on my own peace of mind, positive energy, and managing my time. It is so important that I follow through with these things. And it all starts with setting boundaries and keeping them. These focus came to for front when I started working a second job.
Last month I picked up a second job due to the current state of the economy. I want to make sure I am able to maintain my lifestyle. Money is needed so I have to go out there and figure out how I can get more to sustain.
So, I am a part time cashier at Marshall and these past few weeks working there I have gone back and forth with my availability. Wanting to quit, and learning that I have to set boundaries and improve my time management. It has been tough to say the least but I am so thankful that I am able to work and get a few extra dollars. In addition, make sure I tell them NO when I am unable to be available when they need me. I do enough while I am there.
Have you had to look at another job or working a second job
Peace of Mind
The next thing that I discover that I was stretching myself too thin. Trying to do to much all at once. I learn that I need to prioritize my goals and all things that I need and want to do. I am only one person and I can not do everything. So I need work on my serenity. I want to feel safe and secure with all my choices. I have to start by taking some accountability. “Alayna you can’t do everything”. You have set boundaries with work. Learn how to be intentional with your time and more. Thus, it is time for me to work with with my goals.
IN THE MONTH OF JUNE MY GOALS ARE…
- Working on improving my finances. I have been sticking to a budget, tracking my daily finances, and shopping with cash only
- Setting up my resale shop. One of the hardest goals I want to finishing up this month.
- I am still healing. Everyday actually. So I give myself time to pray and meditate in the morning and at night. In addition write one thing down that I am grateful out of the day.
- Stand up for myself even when I feel like I am small. I am allowed to speak up for myself
- Work on time management by setting measurable and attainable goals for myself. I see that creating a to-do list has been helping stay focus on what I need and want to do for the day.
- When I am feeling stress out at work, take a day off or use my coping skill technique I learn for anxious moments. I can improve on following through for myself. Take action and trust in my skillset
- Commit to buying from 1-2 black owned business or donate to organization that benefits the Black community, or the underprivileged once a month.
- Remember to be kind to myself, Giving myself grace. Say one thing you love about yourself everyday.
- Get back into YouTube again! YOUTUBE Continuance. Produce 1 video each week to help grow my channel and influence.
What are goals are you setting this month?
VINTAGELAYN RESALE SHOP
My resale shop is called VintageLayn. I mention in last month post that I launched a resale shop. So far my sales have been. I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t imagine my sales would be bombing. It is disapponting. However, I know what I need to do to increase my sales and growth. Time management is going to play a huge part for sure.
Have a launched a business? How did your first month of sales went ?
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK, CLICK HERE, TO SHOWCASE MY FLAT LAY DESIGN VIDEOS, EASY THRIFTING TIP, AND FUN !
Overall, this month is going to be great month. I am going to stay grounded and center. I want to keep reminding myself to believe in my strengths and not get so bother by flaws. In addition, I am fashion slayer. I can’t wait to get into these summer trends and essentials. What are you looking forward to a great July!
HOW WAS LAST MONTH FOR YOU? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR JULY GOALS?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of JULY is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂