Have you heard the phrase… “Doubt kills more dream than failure ever will” ? Yeah I came across this quote on Pinterest and it really got me thinking about self doubt and how easy we can fall to it. Doubt can make you lack confidence in your abilities to accomplish something. It hold you back from doing great things. We all were given potential to do something great with our lives. However we still doubt ourselves.
Why do you doubt ourselves in the first place ?
- Fear that we can’t sustain.
- Habitual doubter – It’s habit – sidenote: it take 21 days to break a habit.
- We lack the skills or the experiences
- Not putting the past behind us
- We believe what others day
- Surround by people who doubt themselves
- Comfort Zone/ Complacent
All these things can make you doubt yourself. Doubt your potential and then it can kill your dream ! So listen we do not have time for the dream killing or the dream killers. Doubt definitely kills dreams more than failure. Doubt will have you thinking all negative thought on why something can not happen for you. Listen: Believe in yourself… Im going to say it again. Believe in yourself. You can do anything that you put your mind. That might sound cliche but it the truth.
How do we stop doubting ourselves
- Stay inspired: No matter if you truly believe in what your doing you have to have that little push to keep us going. So do what you have to do to keep you inspire to keep going. Literally it inspiration everywhere you just need to receptive to it.
- Stop comparing yourself: I think I have said these few times in different post but you have stop comparing yourself to others and what they are doing. I know it hard because you want to be great too. However time has it on agenda for you. You make yourself feel inadequate.
- Be aware when you are being your worst critic: I think you are selling yourself short when you over criticized
- Postive affirmations: I like to read positive and motivational quotes to keep in the right head space when I am feeling down.
“Self Doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing”.
On the Fashion Tip:
I feel like I am bring a spring denim look to the table. Of course you already know I have an addiction to graphic tees. It just so me ! Denim can be done anyway. This is a simply everyday look. Why did get this WOMAN graphic tees? Simply I got it because I am woman.
Shop My Look:
Plus “Woman” Graphic Tee// Boohoo – LINK
JORDVN X RYVN (Jordan), a Detroit Photographer, who took these amazing photos of me. His work is beautiful and he capture the moment so lovely. Thanks again
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
So my dearest readers and myself believe in yourself and your dream. Doubt kills dream and we don’t have time for it. Your dream matters. So stop doubting yourself and believe in that dream and make it a reality !
push forward. chase the dream.