Happy November! How was your Halloween? I hope it was good one for you. Let me tell you, I am so excited for the next two months. It is going to be great month and great time to spend with family. The time is certainly flying but I plan to make the most out of the this month.
I feel like November is going to be month full great things, such as good food lol, and spending time with the most important folks in my life. Now, October was starting a little rough however being totally honest with myself put things into a better perspective. My focus this is month is continue to give myself grace, quality over quantity, and TIME MANAGEMENT. For the past couple of weeks I have been struggling with make time for all the many things I do and have in my life. Overall, the goal is work on setting my intentions on being better with how I manage my time.
So let’s get into this blog. In today’s post I am keeping it brief I am reflecting and sharing my personal goals for the moth of November?
RELATED: FIRST OF OCTOBER
PERSONAL NOTE/ GOALS
LETS REFLECT FIRST, MADE A LOT OF CHANGES LAST MONTH 🙂
Last month was one of the best months I had this year. So many things turned around for me and I am certainly happy. I am grateful for a lot of things right now. I can’t wait to share them with you all.
In addition, being on YouTube has been going super great experience so far. I am happy to announce that I have started YouTube and my first few videos are LIVE! Click here to check it out.
On the next note, I mention early that I want to get a lot better with time management. I have always struggle with it and never really found the right way to balance all that is on my plate. I always want to do everything and be around everyone, certainly that is not possible. So, now it time to focus my attentions on managing my time effectively. I plan to set measurable goals, set a time limit for everything, plan ahead, and follow through. How do you manage your time? The intention I set for the month of November is to give myself great, and work on managing my time to best benefit me.
I have all the time I need
Taking time to rest fuels my creativity and renews my stamina
Everything always works out for me in perfect timing11 Positive Affirmation About Time by Sarah Deshaw (link)
IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER MY GOALS ARE…
- Give myself time to pray and meditate in the morning and at night.
- Continue to journal everyday
- Work on time management by setting measurable and attainable goals for myself.
- When I am feeling stress out at work, take a day off or use my coping skill technique I learn for anxious moments
- Improve on following through for myself. Take action and trust in my skillset
- Commit to buying from 1-2 black owned business or donate to organization that benefits the Black community, or the underprivileged once a month.
- Say no- stand up for myself.
- Remember to be kind to myself, Giving myself grace. Say one thing you love about yourself everyday.
- I FINALLY START YOUTUBE. Produce 1 video each week to help grow my channel and influence.
BRIEF BLOG FASHION BLURB…
YOU KNOW I CAN’T FORGET ABOUT FASHION…. IT MY FIRST LOVE
On another note, My name is Alayna also know as FashionLayn and FASHION is my game. It is not complete post until I share some fashion styles and trends. Today, let talk about the essentials, the staples we need in our wardrobe for the fall. Now, we are starting to cooler and cooler. The weather is certainly changing and it time to starting to focus on outerwear in November. Some of the most trending outwear for the Fall and Winter months are:
- Faux Shearling Coats
- Faux Fur Jacket
- Leather Blazer or Jacket- Check out your local thrift tore to find
- Tie Knot Wool Jacket
- Puffer Jacket or Quilted Coats
- Sweaters or Knit Cardigans
- Faux Shearling Lined Leather Boots
- Faux Fur bags
In addition, we can’t forget about the Fall essential. My goal is to incorporate more of my favorite fall essentials into my wardrobe, OUTERWEAR and share throughout all my platforms in November. So stay tuned the blog post are coming!
FALL KEY ESSENTIALS MUST HAVE ARE:
- Wrap Dress
- Satin slip skirt or Satin slip dress
- Oversized button up
- Faux leather something. Try it in a different color
- Oversized structured blazer
- Chucky Boot and/or Combat Boots. Try it with a different sole color
- Open Or Closed Mules
- Classic White Sneaker
You can shop all these pieces on the affordable size. Some of my favorite places to shop these pieces are thrift store, H&M, Amazon, Boohoo, SheIN, and Zara. Where do you like to shop for affordable fall essentials
What are your fall essentials you are loving so far? Where do you li
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK, CLICK HERE, TO SHOWCASE MY FLAT LAY DESIGN VIDEOS, EASY TIPS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE, FUN, AND MENTAL HEALTH !
Overall, month of Novemberis going to be great month for me. The goal is to stay positive, work on time management and focus on being intentional. What are you looking forward to this month?
HOW WAS LAST MONTH FOR YOU? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR NOVEMBER GOALS?
Share with me in the comment section. Let’s talk about sis!! I hope the month of NOVEMBER is an amazing month for you.
Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to like, and comment. Please make sure you subscribe to my newsletter. Let me know what you wanna see in the future on the blog! I am here for y’all! 🙂